Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera to all…
Risotto again! Yeah and you gotta love this one, really! cause I do… ;)
I’ve been busy lately and there was actually time for me to post recipes but its just that I got no idea which one to post, wow! so many? No… kidding… and yes! Its going to be another Risotto, just for sharing… ;)
Serving 4 people
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
12 pieces medium sized prawn (clean and peeled)
Half nos onion (diced)
3 nos garlic (sliced)
800ml fish stock/prawn stock
100 gm asparagus
120 gm parmesan cheese
2 tbsp butter
Salt and pepper
- Heat up a pan and add in ‘evoo’, seal that prawn until light brown color, set aside (not necessarily cooked.
- And then sauté garlic and onion until lightly brown using the same oil.
- Add risotto and stock, cook until the water reduced and stir frequently.
- Add in asparagus, let rice cook to al-dente (add more stock if u need to).
- Add in prawn, basil and parsley and stir for about 1 minute and then add parmesan and seasoning.
- Off fire, put in butter and stir until butter dissolved.
Tips: prawns cook very fast, it better to cook them at last minute, you can actually replace prawn with other seafood like fish, clams, mussel, squid, crab etc…
Dish garnished with shaved parmesan, tomato, fresh basil and pesto/oil
This in one of my simple recipe and also my short post, just for update…
Hope you guys enjoy and have a great time… ;)