Assalamualaikum and salam Sejahtera to all...
I am not a big fan of macaroni but pasta alway be a comfort food for occasions. This recipes has a simple method. To Yayai aka Monyet, I hope you will try this at home... ;)
Macaroni for yayai...
1. Prepare your ingredients.
2. Cook macaroni in boiling salted water and oil, cooked about 7 minutes and cool down, set aside.
3. Heat up sauce pot, add in oil, saute onion, garlic and shallot until soft.
4. Add beef strip and cook until brown.
5. Add cream and stock, stir and brings to boiled, once boiled low the fire and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
6. During simmering process, add tomato, herbs and seasoning.
7. Add in cooked macaroni and 50gm parmesan cheese, stir, check seasoning again (add salt and pepper)
8. Heat up oven to 230'C and get a casserole ready. Pour macaroni into casserole and top with parmesan cheese.
9. Put in oven for about 15 minute, ready to eat.